Mobile Home Replacement Windows
Windows are thermal holes. On average, a house may lose around 30% of its heating energy through its windows. Often times, the heat that is circulating through a home is lost by poor insulation and older, degraded windows and doors. Modern replacement windows are insulated and have specific energy ratings so the homeowner knows just how much insulation to expect out of their investment. The energy ratings take into account the window frame, panes of glass, and their ability to resist air leakage and prevent heat loss. When you buy energy efficient replacement windows, you immediately save money because the energy savings alone make your home more valuable.
HERE IS WHAT WINDOW EXPERTS SAY ABOUT THE VALUE OF REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, MOBILE HOME OR STANDARD:
- If you spend $10,000 on replacement windows and decide to sell your home, you are likely to get about 70% of that back. It would be unreasonable to increase your home’s price by $10,000 if you decide to sell. But you could possibly tack on an extra $7000 to your selling price.
- Say you spend $4,000 on heating and cooling costs every year. If you replace your windows with more energy efficient window, you will likely save about 20% on your heating and cooling bill. That’s about $800/year on average back in your pocket. Essentially, you will have bought back your windows in 5 years by replacing your windows now.
- If your home has outdated windows, it is likely someone will want a discounted price for the home in order to put new windows in. It is a better idea to buy replacement windows before you sell your home so a potential buyer doesn’t bid ridiculously low. For example, say your bathroom window needs to be replaced and a potential buyer notices that. He or she may make an offer for $10,000 less than the asking price when really, that window may only cost you $1,500. Plus, if you have recently replaced the windows in your home, it is much more appealing to a potential buyer
So the answer is YES-replacement windows really do add value to your house. They will add both monetary value and non-monetary value such as improving the overall look and feeling of your house.
CUSTOM MADE TO FIT REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
Elite Windows and Doors has a large selection of manufacturers to choose from. You are welcome to visit our showroom to see a great selection of windows, or typically a salesperson visits your house to see what you have and make sure that the mobile home replacement windows we offer are a good fit for your property. We offer vinyl replacement windows, aluminum replacement windows, fiberglass replacement windows, and wood clad replacement windows. All of our windows are available for new construction or for retrofit applications.
IN HOUSE INSTALLATION MAKES THE DIFFERENCE ON REPLACEMENT WINDOWS
It’s not what you buy, it’s where you buy it from. Elite Windows and Doors has their own in-house replacement windows installation team. These are full-time employees dedicated to installing replacement windows into YOUR house. Our staff provides assessments based on several factors to determine the right mobile home replacement windows:
- This is referring to the glazing effect on glass or the glass itself when determining non-solar heat flow. The lower this factor, the great efficiency a window has. This is not including the frame or spacer created. That is based on the National Fenestration Rating Council’s (NFRC) U-Factor.
Solar Heat Gain Coefficient:
- This determines a windows ability to either retain or deflect solar energy entering the home. The higher the coefficient, the greater retention of heat. The lower the number, the greater the ability to deflect heat. The latter is most commonly seen throughout the Valley due to our unique desert climate.
- This is the movement of air around an installed window based on a specified distance value. This value is calculated based on cubic feet per minute per square foot of frame area. The lower the rating, the less likely the windows are leaking valuable air.
WHY ELITE WINDOWS AND DOORS?
Elite Windows and Doors, located in Scottsdale and locally owned, is a leading supplier of doors and windows to Phoenix, Glendale, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Peoria, and Sun City. We are also an ideal solution for mobile home replacement doors and mobile home replacement windows as well. With in-house sales, installation, and service you can be assured of a quality job. Call today for suggestions or to set a free home consultation. The cost to replace old windows with new will surprise you.